Consultation for 1
We offer prescriptions and medical certificates. All our doctors are medical certified doctors in the Philippines.
Telemedicine allows health care professionals to evaluate, diagnose.
and treat patients at a distance using telecommunications technology.
We call you, so no extra charge.
For AXA, Insular and Medicard holders, please proceed to mypockedoctor and open the chat.
2 Open the chat
3 Show the receipt
4 Follow the instructions given by our frontline.
We accept the following payments methods.
- Cash. Via 7/11 Deposit to Gcash and transfer to 09166384219.
- Cash via M.Lhuillier branch. Go and say My pocket doctor. Only 450 PHP payments accepted.
- M.L Wallet my pocket doctor 450.
- Gcash transfer to 09166384219.
- BDO bank transfer account number 006990111444 MEDIAXES PHILIPPINES INC.
- Paypal. Make the payment here in the shop.
- Creditcards international MasterCard or Visa. Make the payment here in the shop.
- Register to our website www.mypocketdoctor.com OR download our app and register
- Verify your account by clicking the activation link sent to your email
- Complete your profile.
- Click “Talk to a Medical Doctor” to request for consultation.
- Enter the Coupon code- Code will be acquired after payment via Paypal, credit or debit card
- Enter a short description of your concern then submit
- Then wait for a call from the nurse once the request is submitted.